- This Program is designed to:
- Add value to Business Community, by increasing the skill set of the Business Coach.
- Support coaches in training, as part of the GRATYO Certified Business Coach Program.
- To help Business Coaches to apply the specific coaching framework for their own growth.
- To apply these tools and framework to support the clients in growing their business.
Participant must have a passion in Coaching and experience as a Coach.
- Program Overview:
This is a 6-day program with total of 60 hours, which includes 42 hours of in-class training, 13 hours of coaching practicum and role-playing, and 5 self-study hours.
- Key Learning Area:
- 1. Foundation of Success:
- 2. Public Mastery System:
- Secrets to obtain Public Victory
- Secrets to obtain Private Victory
- 3. Personal Mastery System:
- 5 Steps to Master of Influencer
- 5 Steps to Dance with Objection
- 4. Be a Kick Ass Coach:
- 7 Secrets to Be Great Coach
- 5. GRATYO® Business Building Framework™:
- 4 Fundamental Pillars to Build Profitable and Auto-Pilot Business
In-class training, presentation, role-plays, pair coaching practice (with observation, feedback and individual Key Actions) and self-study.
Delivery in Bahasa Indonesia and Handout in English and Bahasa Indonesia The program will be done through Face to Face.
- Intended participants:
- Professional who want to be a Coach, with specialization in Business Coaching
- Trained coaches who want to add business coaching to their toolkit to expand their offerings
- Professional coach who is a member of member ICF (International Coach Federation) and would like to get Individual Credential as ICF Credential Association Certified Coach (ACC).
- Business owners who recognize the value of creating a coaching culture in the growth of their organization
Coach Yohanes G. Pauly
World’s Top Certified Business Coach
Founder, CEO & Master Coach of GRATYO®
- Policies on payment of tuition and fees:
- Payment in advance.
- Early payment is available with lower investment
- Policies on withdrawals and refunds:
- As long as it’s informed at the maximum 4 weeks before the date od the program, the payment can be allocated for the payment of the next batch in the same year.
- The company reserves the rights to change the venue or date of program if deem necessary.